My Confessions

I am a nonconformist. Semi conservative liberalist, Broken binary Gender role hating, Masculinity equals femininity generalist non institutionalized Institutionalized soldier 2 + 2 = 5 if you give me the paper Time is an illusion, and atoms create evens But Eve is Adam, her rib is his rib, And ribs are meant for Eden, but I love a good side salad, boss chicks, hair flips, ball dribbles with a flick of the finger. Trigger this. I love the sound of a bullet whistle. But kill my brother, it’s become personal. A hopeless romantic, with no hope for love, and peace or war. Not sure if I’m Martin, or any means necessary like Malcolm X, Convex or concave. Damn. Can the world just be what it wants Get High and save trees Burn trees for good nights under the stars with loved ones, The moon and the stars match my instincts. It’s my horoscope. My horoscope crawls across the grounds in into craters and streams. It packs a mean sting. And he screamed. She screams repeatedly. I’m deadly. I’m awakened by mountains and peaks. I scream for ice cream on hot summer days. And burnt coal on barbecues and sometimes under my Christmas tree. I confess that I sin but I shout hallelujah in the end. God is my savior but I’m still scared of aliens under my bed. Trapped in my head. I have anxiety rushing in the crinkles of my skin. What do you do when you feel dying. And you have flash backs of times you were flying in heaven. Seven days. And you were back. But my healing is Whack. Whack saved the day. JCole just hit play or Chance… Chances are I’m just a kid on green drugs. Money that is.