painted pain upon my skin

Rain falls on me an all my pain is stained upon my skin. Only because I keep no secrets within. All that is needed to be told is written in my eyes.

For every tear that I cry makes you wonder what thoughts are on my mind. I keep my love inside. 

I wrap my arms around myself so tight because life has become such a hard fight. I close my eyes at night and all the demons creep. 

With all there mocking whispers and so I shall not sleep. All that is said makes me wonder why im not dead. For all there words leaves scars on my heart.

I wish these demons would not start. Nobody els hears or cares. A siren sings in the distance sweet sorrow amongst the wind shaking the earth in an instant. In this darkest time with all these different lines pressed in my skin finally his light vibrates upon me within.

Feeling his strength his warmth and all the struggle and torment gone with a forgotten thought. I sing to be next to you my god the siren within can never be silenced. 

With your strength i pick myself up take a step forward for looking back i know is weak so I must keep going. Ahead of me is where all your love would be.

My tired struggling face blue eyes and cherry lips drawn on your soul with such grace. Just a reminder to live and let the bad be buried in its own grave. Live, love, be bold, stand against your demons and always be brave.

Written by SIREN...... A special thanks to the person who drew the fantastic picture that helped make this poem come alive...... THANK YOU @NCHB3802

Poetry Slam: